START YOUR ONLINE TRAVEL BUSINESS
Tourism industry accounts for considerable percentage in worlds GDP. In India its market size is about INR 20 million and fuels in about 13.5 million jobs. One of the major reason for the increase in the growth rate accounts to e-ticketing and online booking services.
Enki provides you Travel Portal development facilitating your users to book their tickets and hotels online. You can sell custom-built holiday packages and collect payment through payment gateway. The portal is customized as per your needs and business goals. Contact us to get started.
- Interactive user interface to enhance visitors conversion.
- Flight ticket reservation and booking for domestic and international travels.
- Hotel reservation for hotels, motels and small guest houses.
- SEO friendly website to enhance your search engine ranking.
- Easy to use control panel for users and admin.
- Registered user and guest user management.
- Payment gateway Integration along with tax module.
- E-mail notification management to your customers.
- Deployment to dedicated server or Cloud.
We strictly follow our result-oriented working philosophy and standards to give you a quality website with a short turn-around time. The complete project lifecycle is carried out in four phases:
- Discussion & Planning: This is the first phase of the project where we understand your requirement and ideas. On the basis of discussion and research our team evaluates parameters like targeted products to be sold and audience, sitemap, scalability, to name some. A draft plan is prepared on the basis of evaluation and is sent to you for approval.
- Designing: In this phase our designer carves out the prototype design which is in accordance to the finalised plan. The prototype is then sent to you for approval. This stage is critical as it determines the look and feel of the website. We move to next phase upon approval.
- Development: The finalised design is converted into digital reality in this phase. Our team then starts coding with precision and in accordance to the applicable standards. The website is then made available to you for your review. Upon addressing the changes provided, we move to the next phase.
- Testing & Deployment: In this phase the website is tested on many parameters (test ticket booking, email delivery check, cross browser compatibility, responsiveness testing, code validation to name some). After successful testing, the website is handed over to you or upon request deployed to your server or Cloud.