TECHNOLOGICAL BLEND OF SIMPLICITY AND POWER
Content management system is one of the latest technology tools used to run online business with ease. It allows you to administer your website content easily, without knowing any technical skills. We customise the website based on CMS as per your business needs and your choice of CMS platform (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop, etc).
- Easily create,edit,organize and publish content in your website
- Enhancement and customization at any time is possible as per the requirement
- Responsive website to cater potential customers browsing web on smartphones and tablets
- No technical expertise required to manage CMS based solutions
- Tailor-made solution to fulfill your business needs
- Proactive project analytics & status reporting
We strictly follow our result-oriented working philosophy and standards to give you a quality website within a shorter turn-around time. The complete project lifecycle is carried out in four phases:
- Discussion & Planning: This is the first phase of the project where we understand your requirements and ideas. On the basis of discussion and research, our team evaluates parameters like objective and purpose of website, target audience, sitemap, etc. A draft plan is prepared on the basis of evaluation, for which approval is sought before moving to the second phase.
- Designing: Our designer carves out the prototype design in accordance to the frozen plan. The prototype is then sent to you for approval. This stage is critical as it determines the look and feel of the website.
- Development: The finalised design is converted to digital reality in this phase. Our team then starts coding with precision and in accordance to the applicable standards. We seek your review here for any possible changes, which once applied, we move to the next phase.
- Testing & Deployment: In this phase the website is tested on many parameters (cross browser compatibility, responsiveness testing, code validation, etc.). After successful testing, the website is handed over to you or upon request deployed to your server or Cloud.