Get Your Business Online
Although static websites are easier to design and build and have a better turn-around time but it comes with many restrictions. These websites lose its relevance when it comes to websites that are database-driven or requires enhanced functionality to meet the business requirement.
The dynamic websites are designed and tailor-made to suit your continuous requirements. You can sell products, accept payment, start membership blogs, run Intranet systems for your company, and much more. Our dynamic website solution will be your road map to accomplish online success. Inquire now!
Our dynamic website designing solutions are meant to help you achieve your business goals. We aim to be your digital partner. And to fulfil it, we use latest technologies to build your website and keep you updated about the changing sphere of technologies around the world that you might like to apply in your business too. You always have the option to instruct us to use a particular technology of your choice (i.e., a language .NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails).
Key features of a typical dynamic web design project:
- Beautiful user interface to enhance customer interaction with your website.
- Custom functionality to meet your business needs.
- Scalable and robust backend with W3C validated code.
- SEO friendly design to enhance your search engine ranking.
- Responsive website to engage potential customers who prefer mobile for browsing.
- 24x7 support. We work round the clock to address the issue faced by our customer.
- Proactive project analytics and status reporting to gain customer satisfaction.
Our dynamic web design project includes four phases. We adhere to our result-oriented working philosophy to help our customers gain satisfaction.
- Discussion & Planning: This is the first phase of the project where we understand your requirements and ideas. On the basis of discussion and research our team evaluates parameters like objective and purpose of website, target audience, sitemap to name some. A draft plan is prepared on the basis of evaluation and is sent to you for approval.
- Designing: On the basis of the plan, our designers prepare prototype designs, which is the sent to you for approval. This stage is critical as the layout and appearance of the website is determined here. Upon the approval of design, we move to the development phase.
- Development: In the development phase of the lifecycle, our experienced developers and designers collaborate to build website with desired functionalities and design that were decided upon in the earlier phases. The website is then made live for your review. After getting approval we move into the final stages.
- Testing & Deployment: The website is tested on many parameters and is then the website is handed over to you or upon request deployed to your server or cloud.