CUSTOM-BUILT SOLUTION TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
Real estate sector is one of the largest sectors of economy recognised globally in the world. It is the second largest employer after agriculture and is expected to touch 180 million US$ by year 2020 (IBEF report). As every business is shifting online to reach out to their customers and deliver products and services with ease, real estate sector too will.
Enki Interactive provides a robust real estate platform that can be used for selling or leasing of properties (applicable if you are a builder or run a real estate firm) or can become a foundation where buyers and sellers can interact (marketplace model) with each other.
- Fully customized design to suit your business needs.
- Build on core framework or CMS of your choice.
- Responsive design to make your website work on every device.
- SEO friendly portal to enhance your search engine ranking.
- Easy to use admin area for you. Tailor-made backend for your customers and agents with inbuilt property listing, report, billing and other to fit your business needs.
- Payment gateway integration.
- Proactive project analytics and status reporting.
- 24x7 support.
We strictly follow our result oriented working philosophy and standards to give you a quality website with a short turn-around time. The complete project lifecycle is carried out in four phases:
- Discussion & Planning: This is the first phase of the project where we understand your requirements and ideas. On the basis of discussion and research, our team evaluates parameters like objective and purpose of website, target audience, sitemap, etc. A draft plan is prepared on the basis of evaluation, for which approval is sought before moving to the second phase.
- Designing: Our designer carves out the prototype design in accordance to the frozen plan. The prototype is then sent to you for approval. This stage is critical as it determines the look and feel of the website.
- Development: The finalised design is converted to digital reality in this phase. Our team then starts coding with precision and in accordance to the applicable standards. We seek your review here for any possible changes, which once applied, we move to the next phase.
- Testing & Deployment: In this phase the website is tested on many parameters (cross browser compatibility, responsiveness testing, code validation, etc.). After successful testing, the website is handed over to you or upon request deployed to your server or cloud.