Get Your Business Online
In this digital era, it is the need of the hour to take your business online as it is most effective way to digitally connect with your customers locally, regionally and globally. Static website designing is best and the most simple way for going online.
Static websites have simple web architecture, without any complex backend programming, as these are not database-driven website. The static web design is perfect for customers having static content like a corporate or personal websites. Contact us to know more about static web designing.
Our prime focus while executing static web design project is to deliver quality product with a fast turn-around time. We ensure customer satisfaction by taking approvals of the rough designs at regular intervals and reporting the project status proactively.
Key features of a typical static web design project:
- Clean coding at backend in compliance with W3C standards.
- Unique frontend designs with smooth navigation to give your customer a quality digital interaction with your business.
- We utilise latest technologies to craft sustainable and customised solutions for you.
- The design is responsive in nature, which enables your website to look good on every device.
- The website is SEO friendly, helping you achieve better search engine ranking.
- We provide proactive project analytics and status reporting to gain customer satisfaction.
- We work round the clock to address the issues faced by the customer.
We strictly follow our result-oriented working philosophy and standards to give you a quality website in a short turn-around time. The complete project lifecycle is carried out in four phases:
- Discussion & Planning: This is the first phase of the project where we understand your requirements and ideas. On the basis of discussion and research, our team evaluates parameters like objective and purpose of website, target audience, sitemap, etc. A draft plan is prepared on the basis of evaluation, for which approval is sought before moving to the second phase.
- Designing: Our designer carves out the prototype design in accordance to the final plan. The prototype is then sent to you for approval. This stage is critical as it determines the look and feel of the website.
- Development: The finalised design is converted to digital reality in this phase. Our team then starts coding with precision and in accordance to the applicable standards. We seek your review here for any possible changes, which once applied, we move to the next phase.
- Testing & Deployment: In this phase the website is tested on many parameters (cross browser compatibility, responsiveness testing, code validation, etc.). After successful testing, the website is handed over to you or upon request deployed to your server or cloud.