GET YOUR STORE ONLINE
The success of any e-commerce business lies in the way it is presented, user friendly interface being the utmost requirement, which should also be pleasing to the eye. Our experienced developers and designers work in collaboration to craft the website for a mesmerizing frontend and robust backend which is coded in compliance with W3C standards. The e-commerce solution comes with payment gateway so that you can start your e-retail business in a snap. Contact us to get started.
- Tailor-made layout to best fit your business needs.
- Interactive UI to make shopping fun for your customers.
- Unlimited product/categories/sub-categories.
- SEO-friendly website to perform well in search engine ranking.
- Secure SSL/HTTPS compatible.
- Easy to use admin and UI.
- Payment gateway integration (Paypal, 2Checkout, Atom).
- Deployment of portal to dedicated server or Cloud.
- Responsive design to tap in potential customers using mobile for browsing internet.
- Proactive project analytics & status reporting.
We strictly follow our result-oriented working philosophy and standards to give you a quality website with a short turn-around time. The complete project lifecycle is carried out in four phases.
- Discussion & Planning: This is the first phase of the project where we understand your requirements and ideas. On the basis of discussion and research, our team evaluates parameters like objective and purpose of website, target audience, sitemap, etc. A draft plan is prepared on the basis of evaluation, for which approval is sought before moving to the second phase.
- Designing: Our designer carves out the prototype design in accordance to the frozen plan. The prototype is then sent to you for approval. This stage is critical as it determines the look and feel of the website.
- Development: The finalised design is converted to digital reality in this phase. Our team then starts coding with precision and in accordance to the applicable standards. We seek your review here for any possible changes, which once applied, we move to the next phase.
- Testing & Deployment: In this phase the website is tested on many parameters (cross browser compatibility, responsiveness testing, code validation, etc.). After successful testing, the website is handed over to you or upon request deployed to your server or Cloud.